Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall 2013

Ok ok, I am ONLY a year late on this post!!! Yikes! Fall is probably my favorite time of year. Living in So Cal now for 12 years, I have officially decided I don't love Summer anymore. LOL! When I lived in Oregon, if it was above 55 degrees and sunny, I would wear shorts and longed for long warm summer nights! Now, I can't wait until the sky is cloudy, the weather cools down, and I can bust out some scarves, boots, and leggings. (Could be because I am large, pregnant and dislike slapping on the sunscreen on two toddlers, or I am just sinful and discontent!) At any rate… I love fall!!! Love the leaves, love the weather, Love the flavors, Love the colors, and love the coziness!!!! Last year we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch near our house and Justus LOVED it!!! Adrielle was a bit young, so I am excited to see how she likes it this year. Justus is already getting excited about it. Every time we drive by, he yells "pumpkin patch!!!" He loves loves all the jumpers. He literally can spend hours there!!! Last year they had a special where you could buy a bracelet for $10 and have unlimited access to the slides and jumpers. Justus was in heaven!!! Hoping they do that again so the kids can go to town! :) Our other "Fall Favorite" is Oak Glen. We will be probably be making several trips up there before apple season is over!






















No comments:

Post a Comment