Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Off to Grandma and Grandpa's we go part 2! :)


We had another amazing trip to Arizona last week and Justus did great!  We went out on a boat,  and anchored in a cove for a few hours. We swam around and just hung out with the fam and some friends. Justus went swimming, and got a nice nap.  Justus & I got to hang out and go shopping with grandma (so fun) while the boys went out on a 12 hour ride!  Then of course I had to get my riding fix, so on sunday, grandma Grib watched the kid, & I went out with the boys for a couple hours. Had a fun, technical ride!..Loved it! It was nice to spend some time with my hubby! Grandpa played the guitar and sang while Justus just watched and listened (so cute!)  We ate some good grub, relaxed, played, and had a blast! Justus loved seeing Grandma & Grandpa Grib, and his Graunt  and Gruncle (Vicky & Ronnie) :)  Plan on going out again in a couple of weeks!















No comments:

Post a Comment