Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nick's First Father's Day

Nick,
Happy First Father's Day!  You are such a huge gigantic blessing to me, and the best dad I could ever ask for, for our sweet boy!  You have been so close by my side and so so much help these past 6 months! Thank you for those nights you get up with me even though you are half a sleep, for your extra hand around the house, for providing for us, for grocery shopping, for taking care of the endless stack of non-sense papers, for encouraging me, for being so stinkin' excited to see me and Justus when you come home, and most of all for being a Godly example to me and our boy.  If Justus plans on being anything like his dad...he's got some huge shoes to fill! Thank you so much...I love you millions!  Look forward to being on your team when raising Justus!
~Ambee

After camping we came home, unloaded, napped, and relaxed a bit, then we were off to mom and dad Goltry's...for a Father's Day get-together.














Justus sitting all by himself for the 1st time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment