Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You Know Your A Mother When...

So I totally had a... "you know your a mother when" moment on saturday!
Nick and I were working in the  backyard and found that we had 2 birds nests on our house...right by our bedroom window.  I was trying to get Justus to fall asleep a couple weeks ago, and couldn't figure out what the condor raptor wast going on outside our window! It was so loud and obnoxious...I hate birds! Oh and there is bird poop all over our concrete, fence, and blackberries...looks like there was some sort of bird poop bombing! Anyway, so this past weekend we were working outside and I decided these nests had to go!  Nick rigged up something to knock them down, and I came over just in time to see a poor sweet little baby bird on the ground crying. He was so small you couldn't hear him! I was devastated!...In tears! Felt so bad for him and then feeling so sad for the mama bird! Later just as I was getting over this tragedy, I went over to that side of the house again only to find...the mama bird (I think) Looking up where the nest was! Again...pretty much almost in tears! What a wierdo!  If you know me...I HATE birds...and I do not cry very easy...but this showed me...I must be a mamma! :)  This concludes... my fisrt "You know your a mom when..." Maybe I will post more...who knows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment