Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Anniversary 2011


Today August 30th, 2011 is our 8th wedding anniversary! Where the heck did all that time go? Well  I guess thats a good thing...time flies when you are having fun right? :) We must be having fun then!

Nicolas David...I want this next year to be our best! I want to be a better wife, I want you to be a better husband,  I want us to be better parents, and I want us to better our relationships with the Lord! Bring on year 9!!!!! Excited to spent the next 8 years and 8 more after that, with you!!!

A step back in time...Here are some old pics from engagement, wedding, and honeymoon...  :)

Engagement...

Engaged on Superbowl Sunday 2003

Wedding...
Thank You Pastor Jim...We love you!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Goltry...




Honeymoon...




Bubble Gum Alley-San Luis Obispo



Be Imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.  Ephesians 5:1-2



So So Happy To Be Married To You Snick!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment