Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter 2012

This Resurrection Sunday, we got up early and went to the sunrise service at the Packinghouse. We were late and missed worship, and with the little kiddo, I was distracted and don't even remember the sermon. Justus was amazing, I just couldn't focus. :( After church we went to the Goltry's and had an Amazing breakfast with homemade pancakes, fruit, bacon, sausage, and eggs! YUM! :) While Justus took a nap, we played some canasta. I am usually not into the whole "easter basket" thing...but once you have a sweet baby, things change! I was so excited to do a basket for Justus! His basket included: a cross I made out of pipe cleaners, a snack cup full of puffs and dried fruit, bubbles, and a mini "etch a sketch."  Some of my best memories of Nick and I when we were little, were doing easter egg hunts together, so, of course, I had to do an egg hunt for Justus! He did good! He found his eggs and put them in his basket...all was going as planned, until he found the egg in the fountain! After that, every egg he found, he wanted to put it into the water fountain! :) I think I had more fun watching him, then he had finding the eggs! Overall it was a fun day!
Thank you Jesus, for who you are, and the heavy price you paid for me! Thank you for not stopping there. Thank you for Rising again and giving me Hope!!!!


Was drooling as he spotted his "snack" :)

Gami with bubbles. The worst bubbles ever!!! LOL!

Egg Hunt



Yes...that is a "Vador Egg!" He also had football and camo eggs too! :)








Did his eggs have candy? NOPE! I filled them with sensory objects! :) hehe






Playing with his eggs and uncle Aaron

Typical

Loves his Daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment